Freshen Your Home Room Just by Room Having This Simple Ingredient
Over the holiday season in full swing and friends and family visiting from places near and far, you’ll have a list full of things to do. Be sure to freshen up your place before friends and family arrive and keep it simple by having 1 ingredient you might already have in your kitchen.
Baking soda aids to easily freshen and thoroughly clean every room in your home. From carpets and upholstery to kitchen sinks or even shower curtains, baking soda can renew your space without draining your wallet.
Room by room, here are some of the many ways that baking soda can freshen your home this holiday season:
- In the kitchen:
* Thoroughly clean your food prep area and tools by natural, food safe ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda instead of harsh cleansing agents. Sprinkle baking soda into a wet sponge or cloth and after that clean, rinse and dry the area. This will be great for counter tops, stainless-steel sinks, cutting boards, microwaves, ovens, and also range hoods.
* Just what goes down sometimes comes back up. To be able to freshen your drains as well as garbage disposal and keep lingering smells from resurfacing, pour baking soda down the drain while running warm tap water.
* Don’t forget to keep an open box of baking soda in your refrigerator to aid everything taste fresh. Change the container once a month for ideal freshness.
- In the living area:
* Freshen up couches and chairs by sprinkling ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda on furnishings. Wait fifteen minutes before vacuuming the area. You are able to use this technique to freshen your rugs and carpets.
* Do not let your pets play fetch with chemicals. Clean plastic and rubber pet toys safely by cleaning in a solution of baking soda and warm water. Scatter baking soda on dry pet mattresses or furry toys and wait 15 minutes before vacuuming the unpleasant smells away.
- In the dining area:
* Cleanse and deodorize spills on carpets just by soaking up as much of the leak as possible. Clean up the stain based on the carpet manufacturer’s instructions and allow it to dry. And then, sprinkle on some baking soda and let it sit before vacuuming it away.
* Baking soda can shine silver very fast. Just before your friends and family arrive for dinner, make a natural cleaning paste having three parts ARM & HAMMER Baking Soda, and one part water. Gently rub the solution on the silver having a clean cloth or sponge. Rinse and dry for shining flatware.
- In the bathroom:
* Take out the dirt and grime from restroom tiles and no-wax floors using this easy solution. Mix 1/2-cup baking soda in a bucket of warm water, then mop and rinse for a clean, sparkling floor.
* Clean and deodorize your vinyl shower curtain by scattering baking soda on a damp sponge or brush. Scrub the curtain, rinse and hang it up to dry.
* Preserve fresh towels on hand for visitors. To acquire all of them at their cleanest, include 1 cup of baking soda on your laundry to make liquid detergent work harder. A better balance of pH in the wash will get clothes cleaner, fresher as well as brighter.
To Get The Most Comprehensive Home Inspection In the Dallas Area, Give Us A Call Today (972) 854-7328 or Click Here To Schedule Online Now!